- “Promo Code” means a specific sequence of characters which, when activated, gives a Discount provided that the User complies with the Promo Code Terms.
- “Discount” means a discount given to the User for taxi services in the amount specified by Yandex.Taxi LLC (hereinafter referred to as Yandex), when placing information on the User’s potential demand for taxi passengers and luggage transportation services (hereinafter referred to as the order) through Yandex.Taxi mobile application.
- “Coupon” means a document (including a paper card or any other handout, a poster or any other data carrier exposed to the general public, or any other promotional material) containing a Promo Code and Discount terms.
- “Website” means a web page containing a Promo Code and Discount terms of Discount.
- The Promo Code may be available to the User from the Coupon or the Website.
- The Promo Code provides the Discount in the amount specified in the Coupon or on the Website, subject to the terms of Promo Code specified in the Coupon or on the Website and these Terms. Such terms may include, inter alia, one or more of the following conditions:
- the Discount may be provided only for the first ride, i.e. for the first order of taxi via Yandex.Taxi specifying the User’s specific phone number and/or the User’s linked bank card and/or the User’s mobile device subject to provisions of cl. 8 hereof;
- the Discount may be provided for the first few rides (for example, “for the first three rides”). In this case, the Discount may be provided during the first ride as it is defined in cl. 3.1 hereof and during the relevant number of subsequent rides provided that the first ride was made using the Promo Code;
- the Discount may be provided for non-cash payments only, i.e. for taxi passenger transportation services paid in cashless form using an Added Credit Card (taking into account any restrictions imposed on the issuer whose cards participate in the promotion) via Yandex.Taxi mobile application;
- the Discount may be provided only if certain parameters are selected when ordering a taxi using Yandex.Taxi mobile application;
- the Discount may be provided only for passenger taxi rides ordered using Yandex.Taxi mobile application within a defined area (taking into account any restrictions on cities, point of departure and/or point of destination) and/or within a certain period. A Promo Code will become invalid upon expiration of such period.
If no such area and/or period are specified in the Coupon and/or on the Website, the area is deemed to be limited to the borders of the city and region where the Coupons / Promo Codes are distributed; the period is deemed to be a limited period, during which the relevant Coupon / Promo Code are available to the public.
- Promo code is valid in the following cities: Moscow, Saint-Petersburg, Ekaterinburg, Novosibirsk, Krasnodar, Ufa, Sochi, Perm, Nizhny Novgorod, Kazan, Samara, Omsk, Tomsk, Chelyabinsk, Volgograd, Voronezh, Balashikha, Vidnoye, Dzerzhinky, Dolgoprudny, Klimovsk, Korolyov, Kotelniki, Krasnogorsk, Lytkarino, Lyubertsy, Mosckovsky, Mytishchi, Odintsovo, Ozyory, Podolsk, Pushkino, Ramenskoye, Reutorv, Khimki
- The Discount:
- includes VAT, if taxi services are provided by a taxi company being a VAT payer;
- excludes VAT, if taxi services are provided by a taxi company, which uses a simplified taxation system.
- The Promo Code can be used by a single User only once, unless otherwise specified in the Coupon or on the Website.
- The Discount amount and the difference between the ride cost and the Discount amount shall not be paid in cash.
- The Discount shall be granted only by taxi cab companies offered by Yandex.Taxi service after activation of the Promo Code.
- To combat unfair and/or abusive uses of the Promo Codes, Yandex reserves the right to use other ways that are not expressly stated herein, including but not limited, to monitor whether the User really makes the first request through Yandex.Taxi (first ride), that the User is neither employee nor representative of the Yandex’s contracting party, from which the Promo Code was received, as well as to deny the Discount, if the relevant abusive and/or unfair uses of the Promo Code are revealed.
- The Promo Code can be unavailable due to technical reasons, if the User did not upgrade Yandex.Taxi mobile application to the latest available version.
- By activating the Promo Code, the User fully accepts and agrees with these terms.
- When looking at support requests dealing with activating and using Promocodes, the Yandex.Taxi support service reserves the right to request that the user provide, with the user being obligated to provide, proof of having received a Promocode: a photo of a card with a Promocode, a screenshot of a page with a Promocode, and/or a different kind of confirmation, at the support service employee’s direction. If proof of having received a Promocode cannot be provided, Yandex.Taxi reserves the right to refuse to provide a discount.
How to activate the Promo Code?
The Promo Code can be used only after activation. To activate your Promo Code, please enter it in a special box when ordering a taxi: